Tags: Apps, Direct Contact, Facebook, IBT Games, Sports Marketing
I am pleased to announce a new partnership with IBT Games.
The skinny: Through Direct Contact, I provide social media consulting services. Working with IBT now gives me the opportunity to work with sports teams to build customized applications for Facebook. This is an exciting development as now teams can:
- Take the fan experience even deeper by redefining the online experience through the custom development of their own applications
- Differentiate their brand from other teams on Facebook and outpace competitive interests
- Include unique sponsorship activation through product placement or advertising
- Improve and enhance their current Facebook presence and social media focus
This helps elevate social media engagement strategies to a direct ROI level with bottom line impact. IBT’s games yield engagement levels 4x greater than that of average top applications on social media – that means more eyeballs spending more time on your team, your brand and your sponsors.
This is a total solution approach. Many teams have adopted social media strategies, but they are unable to differentiate themselves online within their league let alone their own local markets. Direct Contact nad IBT Games now allows them to do just that.
I should be clear that anyone can use IBT’s games on Facebook right now – my partnership with IBT allows sports teams to build similar games or high level engagement apps focused on their own league, team and brand. Teams may have ideas but lack the technical resources to develop such apps, but through my partnership with IBT, we can provide the full solution.
Digital wing man and social media consultant.
- Teaching Effective Management Skills Workshop to @ICABC (at @FourSeasons Hotel Vancouver w/ 2 others) [pic]: 4sq.com/18iiXRH 7 hours ago
- Have to say it's odd that Colangelo remains as #Raptors President 16 hours ago
- The right path forward for @LAKings is sizable donation to sexual assault charity/org and wise/strategic choice for a guest tweeter 17 hours ago
TopicsApps Brand Branding Canucks Capitals CRM Delicious Engagement Entrepreneurs Facebook Foursquare Google Google Plus Leadership Linkedin Maple Leafs Marketing Marshall McLuhan NBA Networking NFL NHL Olympics Personal Brand Positioning Productivity profile ROI RSS Sales sales process Sales Tips Sales Training Selling Social Marketing Social Media Social Networking Sponsorship Sports Sports Marketing Super Bowl Tools Twitter Voicemail YouTube