7 Tips for Social Media ROIMarch 22, 2010 at 5:45 pm | Posted in Business Development, Facebook, How To..., Marketing, Sales Tips, Social Media, Sponsorship, Sports Marketing, Twitter | 2 Comments
Tags: Facebook, ROI, Social Media, Sponsorship, Sports Marketing, Twitter
- Grow your Fan and Follower populations – more eyeballs, more traffic to drive back to your website
- Bigger pops allows you to sell the social space itself too (see #2)
- Custom tabs on Facebook: You can build and sell these spaces to sponsors
- Sponsored contests for engagement
- Don’t just drop sponsored links, give fans a reason to click
- Sell your Twitter background space
- Get a sponsor for your Facebook page
- Engage with sponsors on Facebook and Twitter
- As part of a marketing strategy, brand synergy is important
- Sponsored player Twitter account
7 tips to get your social media strategy integrated into your marketing mix and draw an ROI as well.
Have you tried any of these?
2 Comments »
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Digital wing man and social media consultant.
- Have to say it's odd that Colangelo remains as #Raptors President 5 hours ago
- The right path forward for @LAKings is sizable donation to sexual assault charity/org and wise/strategic choice for a guest tweeter 6 hours ago
- RT @theScore: No big deal. Mike Trout just became the youngest player to hit for the cycle in the last 84 years - thesco.re/10O72c7 6 hours ago
TopicsApps Brand Branding Canucks Capitals CRM Delicious Engagement Entrepreneurs Facebook Foursquare Google Google Plus Leadership Linkedin Maple Leafs Marketing Marshall McLuhan NBA Networking NFL NHL Olympics Personal Brand Positioning Productivity profile ROI RSS Sales sales process Sales Tips Sales Training Selling Social Marketing Social Media Social Networking Sponsorship Sports Sports Marketing Super Bowl Tools Twitter Voicemail YouTube